6 Good Reasons to use Safe4 Disinfectant Cleaner
- Safe4 does NOT contain harmful phenols, Aldehydes or Alcohol
- Safe4 in working dilutions has a neutral pH of approximately 7.
- There is no need to sluice away with water after application and can be immediately brought into contact with animals whilst still wet saving you valuable time which can be better spent caring
- Safe4 is NON-toxic, NON-staining, NON-tainting and a NON-irritant at all working dilutions.
- Safe4 is kind to the environment being water based and biodegradable
- Safe4 is manufactured in the United kingdom and efficacy tested by recognised UK laboratories.
Safe4 Disinfectant has passed the Defra efficacy test for General Orders as defined in the diseases of Animals (Approved Disinfectant) Order 1978, also DEFRA Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order and DEFRA Tuberculosis Order.